LEANDER - CLASSIC™ baby-junior bed 0-7 yrs, walnut
Leander - Classic™ baby-junior bed 0-7 yrs
The Leander Classic™ baby-junior bed is designed to accompany your child from baby to junior. Having a familiar sleeping environment will give your child a sense of security while sleeping.
When you buy the baby-junior bed, separate junior extension parts are included. By gradually adjusting the bottom and side panels, and finally adding the junior extension parts, the bed can be adapted to your child's changing needs over many years.
Start by using the cot with a raised based and high ends. As your child grows and begins to stand up, you can lower the base. When your child is ready to crawl in and out of bed on its own, you can remove one rail section and later on the other. When the rail sections are no longer needed, you can remove them along with the high ends. Then, you can quickly and easily transform the cot into a beautiful junior bed.
With the junior extension parts, the 120 cm long cot is transformed into a 150 cm long, open junior bed.
The Leander Classic™ baby-junior bed does not come with a matress and you will need to purchase the matress separately. The original Leander Classic™ matress is designed to fit the oval of the cot and guarantees optimal comfort and ventilation. When the bed is changed to a junior bed, you can purchase an extension piece to turn the Leander baby bed mattress into a junior mattress.
- Dimension: H: 55/95 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 120/150 cm
- Material: Molded beech
- Product weight: 38.5 kg
- Approvals: European standard for child safety and dangerous substances
- Surface: Water based varnish
- Mattress: Not included
- Carrying capacity: 100 kg
- Included: Junior extension set for baby cot
- Certifications: EN 71-3, EN 716
- Warranty: 3 years on all wood and metal parts
- Maintenance: Wipe off with a slightly damp cloth. Wipe off excess water with a dry cloth
- Delivery: Unassembled. See technical datasheet with packaging dimensions