Baby Dan - Premier Safety Gate, black
- 4-step safety mechanism
- Pressure mounted
- Doubled indicators for safe assembly
- Made in Denmark
- New improved handle inside
In a set
Meet Baby Dan PREMIER safety gate
Baby Dan PREMIER is a classic, comfortable safety gate. A handy, improved handle and the possibility of opening in both directions makes it very easy to use.
- 2 extensions of 7 cm and 1 panel of 32 cm and 1 extension of 14 cm. Fits aisle width of 126-138.7 cm.
- A real expansion gate - no drilling or mounting of wall shims required.
- Will not leave any traces after disassembling it.
- 3-step child-proof mechanism!
- Equipped with two indicators of correct assembly (in the handle and at the bottom of the gate).
- Can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Extremely strong and stable.
- New improved handle for easier opening.
- Wide door (57 cm) opens both ways.
- Height: 73 cm.
- Suitable for children under 24 months of age.
- Made of steel.
- Painted with non-toxic agents.
- Complies with the European safety standard EN 1930: 2011.
- Made in Denmark.
- 2-year warranty.
Baby Dan PREMIER gates can be installed in passages up to 183 cm wide.
Select the kit that is right for you:
NOTE: if the gate width with extensions exceeds 92.5 cm, the included adhesive wall pads must be used.
INTERACTIVE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
Baby Dan gates are equipped with two indicators for correct assembly. The indicators give parents complete confidence that the gate has been mounted correctly.
Baby Dan gates can also be mounted to the rounded balustrade of the stairs. It is possible thanks to special handles ( can be purchased from our store here ).
The Danish company Baby Dan is a world leader in child safety. It was Baby Dan who invented protective gates and has been developing this product for nearly 60 years. Thanks to the highest quality of workmanship and unique solutions (many of them are protected by patents)
Baby Dan is today the largest producer of safety gates in the world.