Kid's Concept - Car ferry AIDEN
Ship ahoy! The Aiden ferry boat is powered by the sun and therefore leaves no pollution in the sea.
Captain Per gets so happy when the passengers enter the ferry to travel to the other side of the lake. He stands at the commando central, pushing the buttons for a smooth ride. The cars can enter both in the back and at the front of the boat. Pedestrian entry is at the side through a sliding door. A round passage between the decks makes it easy for passengers to reach their cars. And if the ferry ever hits a rock, there is room for everybody in the lifeboat.
Includes: A car ferry with two cars, two passengers, a captain, a lifeboat, a loose slope to the passenger door. The ferry has wheels under the bottom for a smooth ride, and everything is made from FSC-certified wood.
- Rec. age months+ 36 months
- Length in cm 30.5
- Width in cm 14.5
- Height in cm 27
- Other dimensions Lifeboat: 14x6x4 cm. People: 3,5x3,5x6,5 cm. Car: 8,5x9x4 cm. Ramp: 9x3,5x3,5 cm.
- Material Plywood/Beech/Iron/Polypropylene
- Car ferry: Linden plywood.
- Car, lifeboat, people: Beech.
- Hjul: Järn, PP.
- Clean with a damp cloth. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
EN71 Made of FSC certified wood CE marked