Elodie Details - Light Down Footmuffs - Blue Garden
Elodie’s luxury line of light down footmuffs is the ultimate in comfort and warmth for your baby.
The down and feather filling drapes itself to tiny bodies and surrounds them with warmth, creating a wonderful sleeping environment outside, even on the coldest of days. Fluffy and voluminous when in use, but you can pack it down to tiny size that makes it easy to bring along anywhere.
A universal footmuff for any stroller that is perfect for both newborn and toddlers.
- Universal Fit - Designed to fit in all standard prams, strollers, and pushchairs on the market today. It also features pre-cut holes for your stroller’s safety harness.
- Wind- and water-repellent surface - The highly advanced BIONIC-FINISH® ECO makes the surface material very good at repelling water but is free from hazardous substances like fluorocarbon or formaldehydes. It works by mimicking the way nature create crystallised surface structures in plants and feathers that make them effectively repel water.
- Easy temperature regulation - Easily accessible zippers make it possible to open and close quickly for optimal temperature regulation. Press studs to use when folding down the brim to keep it in place.
- Detachable top piece - The top piece (or lid) of the footmuff can be completely removed, for example when moving from outdoor to indoor conditions.
- Approved by IDFL - The down and feather filling material has been certified by IDFL, the world’s leading laboratory. This guarantees high quality standards.
- Built-in-pouch - The footmuff has a built-in pouch with straps that make it very easy to pack down to compact size and bring along in your stroller.
- Material: Outer fabric: 100% Polyester | Lining: 100% Polyester | Padding: 60% Down, 40% Feathers
- Certifications: IDFL Certified Down
- Length: 110 cm , Width: 53 cm
Machine wash inside out with zippers and other fasteners closed, using a 40 degrees program. Use a mild detergent specifically for down outer garments. We recommend washing it again without detergents to remove any residues. Tumble dry inside out until completely dry. If possible, add tennis balls to the dryer. If needed, separate the down by hand afterwards. When not in use, keep it in the carrying pouch for longer durability.