Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
Grobag Baby Sleep Bag is a wearable blanket that will keep your baby at a comfortable temperature all night long. The table below shows our guidance on the correct tog of Grobag and clothing to be used in different room temperatures.
Grobag Baby Sleep Bags are designed to be used instead of blankets and top sheets and you need to regularly check your baby to make sure he or she is not too hot or cold, as all babies are different.
A simple design with all over grey circle print, your little one will love running their fingers over the soft textured fabric as they drift off to sleep.
Available in 2.5 tog warmth rating
- Available in sizes 0-6 months, 6-18 months and 18-36 months
- Underarm poppers on 0-6 months
- 100% Knitted Jacquard
- Zip-guard feature on all sizes
- Machine washable, please do not tumble dry Jacquard designs
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer on sizes 0-6 and 6-18 months, user guide and safe sleep information
- British Standard approved BS8510:2009 & Australian Safety Standard Approved AS/NZS 1249:200
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8.8 lbs (0-6 mths size). Your child's head should not be able to pass through the neck hole when the Grobag is fastened; otherwise the Grobag is too big. Remember to check the weight of your child.
|Approximate child age||Minimum child weight||Maximum child length|
|0-6 months||4kg / 8.8lb||68cm / 27"|
|6-18 months||8.1kg / 18lb||86cm / 34"|
|18-36 month||11.4kg / 25lb||98cm / 39"|
|3-6 years||53.5cm chest||116cm / 46"|
|6-10 years||58cm chest||140cm / 55”|
Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Guarantee 12 miesięcy.