Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
A set of two silicone spoons for learning how to eat yourself Tiny Spoon by the American brand EZPZ (pronounced izipizi).
The innovative silicone spoon has been designed by a specialist in the field of speech therapy and child nutrition, thanks to which its shape is perfectly adapted to the mouth of a small child. In addition, it supports the development of speech apparatus and small motor skills. The narrow head has an optimal size and is completely safe for the baby's delicate gums, the soft material protects the erupting teeth, and a slight bend helps in learning how to close the lips. Four silicone protrusions on the inner edge, sensory stimulating baby's mouth and gums / teeth, prevent choking. The short, fairly thick, rounded and non-slip handle of the spoon has been profiled so that it is easy to hold in small hands. An additional tab underneath the handle stabilizes the lying spoon.
• The spoon is made of food-grade silicone - completely safe in contact with food.
• BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free.
• Does not absorb bacteria, fungi or mold.
• It is easy to clean with warm soapy water alone. It can also be washed in a dishwasher.
• Can be heated in a microwave.
• The special advantage of EZPZ products is also that they will always look like new - silicone does not corrode, does not scratch or discolor - so it is virtually indestructible.
Age: 6m +
Color: pastel green
Dimensions: 2.2 cm x 9.5 cm
Material: 100% food grade silicone - compliant with EN14372 and EN71 standards
The EZPZ brand was created in the United States by Lindsey Laurain, mother of three boys. The motto of the EZPZ brand is "less clutter, more fun" and EZPZ ("easy peasy") means "piece of cake", which reflects the idea of the creator of these innovative products for children.