Baby Dan - Premier Safety Gate + 2 extensions, silver
- 4-step safety mechanism
- Pressure mounted
- Doubled indicators for safe assembly
- Made in Denmark
Save by buying more
- Unique pressure mount - no need of drilling or mounting aditional pads to the wall. Leaves no trace after demounting.
- Four step safety mechanism insures no accidental opening by a child
- Doubled indicators for correct mounting (on the handle and on the lower part of the gate)
- Suits spaces from 73,5 cm up to 79,6 cm with a possibility to extend up to 119,3 (optional accesories needed - available in our store)
- Easily opened and closed with one hand
- Firm and strong
- Wide (57 cm), two-way opening door
- Height of 73 cm
- Suitable for children below 2 years of age
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Fulfills european safety directive EN 1930:2011
- Made in Denmark
- 2 years guarantee
INTERACTIVE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
The Premier safety gate can be assembled in passages up to 119,3 cm.
Choose the best option for You:
- gate without 73,5-79,6 cm
- gate with 1 extension 79,6-86,5 cm
- gate with 2 extensions 86-93,3 cm
- gate with 3 extensions 92,5-99,8 cm
- gate with 4 extensions 99-106,3 cm
- gate with 5 extensions 105,5-112,8 cm
- gate with 6 extensions 112-119,3 cm
Baby Dan Safety Gates are equipped with pattented doubled correct mounting indicators.
Indicator - extra safety for You and Your child
All Baby Dan pressure fit safety gates feature a build in safety indicator, showing if the gate has been mounted correctly. The indicator is an extra safety measure for You as a parent and others caring for your child.
If the indicator is:
Invisible/white: Your safety gate has been mounted correctly.
Visible/red: Tighten the nuts. If the indicator is still visible on the closed gate add wall cups. If adding wall cups doesn’t help You cannot mount the gate safely in this opening. Choose a screwmounted gate instead.
Baby Dan gate can be mounted onto the round shaped surfaces (handrails etc.).
Optional accessories are required.
Baby Dan develops, produces and sells safety equipment for children in the age group 0-5 years. In addition, Baby Dan markets and distributes a large number of textile and furniture products for children in the same age group.The company is ISO 14001 environmentally certified, a member of Global Safety Cooperation and has won numerous prizes and awards for its products both nationally and internationally.
Write your opinion