Baby Dan - Premier Safety Gate black
- 4-step safety mechanism
- Pressure mounted
- Doubled indicators for safe assembly
- Made in Denmark
- New improved handle inside
- Baby Dan - Premier Safety Gate + 2 extension, BlackPrice: 65,00 € / pieceProduct unavailable.
- Baby Dan - PREMIER Black extension - black 14cmPrice: 16,50 € / piece
- Baby Dan PREMIER extension - black/black 7cmPrice: 7,50 € / piece
- Unique pressure mount - no need of drilling or mounting aditional pads to the wall. Leaves no trace after demounting.>
- Four step safety mechanism insures no accidental opening by a child
- Doubled indicators for correct mounting (on the handle and on the lower part of the gate)
- Suits spaces from 73,5 cm up to 79,6 cm with a possibility to extend up to 119,3 (optional accesories needed - available in our store)
- Easily opened and closed with one hand
- Firm and strong
- Wide (57 cm), two-way opening door
- Height of 73 cm
- Suitable for children below 2 years of age
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Fulfills european safety directive EN 1930:2011
- Made in Denmark
- 2 years guarantee
INTERACTIVE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
The Premier safety gate can be assembled in passages up to 119,3 cm.
Choose the best option for You:
- gate with 2 extensions 73,5-93,3 cm
- gate with 4 extensions 73,5-106,3 cm
- gate with 5 extensions 73,5-112,8 cm
- gate with 6 extensions 73,5-119,3 cm
Baby Dan Safety Gates are equipped with pattented doubled correct mounting indicators. Indicator - extra safety for You and Your child. All Baby Dan pressure fit safety gates feature a build in safety indicator, showing if the gate has been mounted correctly. The indicator is an extra safety measure for You as a parent and others caring for your child.
If the indicator is:
Invisible/white: Your safety gate has been mounted correctly.
Visible/red: Tighten the nuts. If the indicator is still visible on the closed gate add wall cups. If adding wall cups doesn’t help You cannot mount the gate safely in this opening.
Choose a screwmounted gate instead.