DogSpace - Bonnie Extra Tall Pressure Fitted Dog Gate, White (73.5-79.6cm)
- DogSpace - Bonnie Extra Tall Pressure Fitted Dog Gate, White (73.5-79.6cm)
DogSpace Bonnie is a very tall, expansion goal - the best for your four-legged friend! We know that while you love your dog, you'd rather avoid the effects of his little, okay, big mischief. And it often happens that after playing, a pet is left with a big mess that needs to be dealt with. You know it well, don't you? Thanks to the DogSpace Bonnie goal, you will breathe a sigh of relief knowing that not only a naughty dog is safe, but also your most valuable and less valuable things. From now on, they will no longer be in danger of chewing or drooling.Why is the Bonnie DogSpace Gateway Perfect for Man's Best Friend?
- Extremely tall pet gate designed for larger dogs and those who like to scratch once in a while (or twice)!
- The expansion gate leaves no holes or marks on the door frame or wall.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, so you can easily take it on vacation with your four-legged family member.
- You can open it easily with one hand, but don't worry: it won't be that easy for a dog's paw!
- Gate opens both ways.
- Thanks to the indicator, you can easily see if you have mounted the gate correctly.
- Made without the use of harmful materials - so even if your curious dog licks the goal, you don't have to worry about his health!
- The packaging is FSC certified which means it is sourced from sustainable forestry.
- Gate type: expansion
- Height: 104.5 cm
- Minimum passage width: 73.5 cm
- Maximum passage width: 79.6 cm
- Distance between bars: 5.31 cm
- Made of PE (polyethylene) and powder coated steel.
- Color: white
- Maximum extension of the Bonnie Pet Gate: 6 extension panels, up to 120 cm wide.
An extension panel can be purchased for the Bonnie gate >> DogSpace - Extension For Bonnie Extra Tall Extension, White (2x7cm)
Question: Do I need screws and drill holes to mount the Dogspace Bonnie Gate?
Answer: No! You will not need screws or holes to install the expansion gate. The gate is easy to assemble and disassemble, so it is also great for travel!