In a set
- Baby Dan - Avantgarde Safety Gate - BeechwoodPrice: 55,00 € / piece
- Baby Dan AVANTGARDE BUK/ DESIGNER BUK extension - silver/silver 14cmPrice: 12,00 € / piece
- Baby Dan AVANTGARDE BUK extension - silver/silver 7cmPrice: 6,50 € / piece
Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
- Unique pressure mount - no need of drilling or mounting aditional pads to the wall. Leaves no trace after demounting
- Three step safety mechanism insures no accidental opening by a child
- Doubled indicators for correct mounting (on the handle and on the lower part of the gate)
- Suits spaces from 71,3 cm up to 77,6 cm with a possibility to extend up to 117,1 (optional accesories needed - available in our store)
- Easily opened and closed with one hand
- Firm and strong
- Wide, two-way opening door
- Height of 73 cm
- Suitable for children below 2 years of age
- Painted with non-toxic paint
- Fulfills european safety directive EN 1930:2011
- Made in Denmark
- 2 years guarantee
INTERACTIVE ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
Baby Dan Avantgarde can be installed in aisles up to 117.1 cm wide.
This is possible by purchasing the additional extensions: p>
- 71.3-77.6 (gate without extensions) a >
- 71.3-84,4 cm (gate with 1 extension)
- 71.3-91.1 cm (gate with 2 extensions)
- 71.3-97.6 cm (gate with 3 extensions)
- 71.3-104.1 cm (gate with 4 extensions)
- 71.3-110.6 cm (gate with 5 extensions)
- 71.3-117.1 cm (gate with 6 extensions)
What is a True Pressure Fit Safety Gate?
Baby Dan is the only manufacturer to produce True Pressure Fit Safety Gates under the new standard. A True Pressure Fit Gate is not screwed on to the door frame or wall, but fitted in place under pressure. That means you avoid marks and holes in the wall or frame. This type of gate is well suited for use at the foot or top of a staircase and at doorways of utility room, kitchen, bathroom or other rooms where you prefer to keep your child supervised.
Baby Dan Safety Gates are equipped with pattented doubled correct mounting indicators.
Indicator - extra safety for You and Your child
All Baby Dan pressure fit safety gates feature a build in safety indicator, showing if the gate has been mounted correctly. The indicator is an extra safety measure for You as a parent and others caring for your child.
If the indicator is:
Invisible/white: Your safety gate has been mounted correctly.
Visible/red: Tighten the nuts. If the indicator is still visible on the closed gate add wall cups. If adding wall cups doesn’t help You cannot mount the gate safely in this opening. Choose a screwmounted gate instead.